Hotel & Travel
Marriott New Orleans
555 Canal Street, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130
The conference will take place at the hotel.
AccommodationsHotel reservations need to be made by February 23, 2023.
Please note there is a city-wide event in New Orleans March 17-19, 2023. The Marriott New Orleans is sold out the evening of the 19th. ACPM has a secured room block from March 20th-23rd. We encourage you to make your hotel reservations today!
Reserve Your Room
Alternative Nearby Hotels for the Night of March 19
- JW Marriott New Orleans
- Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
- Hotel Monteleone
- Wyndham New Orleans – French Quarter
- Resident Inn New Orleans French Quarter Area/Central Business District
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD
Why stay at the contracted hotel?
ACPM has secured a block or rooms for attendees at the New Orleans Marriott. The hotel is providing discounted rates based on a guaranteed percentage of attendees staying in the official conference hotel. It is important ACPM meets this commitment and we thank you for booking your accommodations directly with them.
When you book your room with the official hotel, you receive the following benefits:
- Peace of mind that you have a reservation at the 'official' conference hotel at the discounted rate
- Complimentary internet access in your room
- Protection in the event the hotel has oversold guest rooms
When rooms are not booked as part of the room block:
- ACPM is exposed to penalties for not fulfilling our room block commitments. By avoiding hotel penalties, ACPM is able to keep conference costs down.
- It could hurt ACPM's ability to rebook preferred hotels and negotiate rates.
- It risks ACPM losing qualification for the amount of meeting space.
- ACPM is unable to assist with any issues related to lost reservations.
- ACPM is unable to protect attendees if the hotel 'oversells' its room inventory.
Please support the conference and ACPM's efforts to reduce costs by staying at the official hotel. We think you will find the increased networking opportunities, quality hotel services, and amenities to be worth it!
Hotel rooms should be booked directly with the New Orleans Marriott. ACPM does not use a third party booking service.
Sham housing companies are approaching Preventive Medicine 2023 attendees with fraudulent offerings of hotel rooms. Attendees fall prey to these imposters losing significant deposits, discovering hidden costs, up front charges, or being bait and switched to hotel rooms they never booked.
Of course, these companies are in no way affiliated with Preventive Medicine 2023 or the New Orleans Marriott. They troll the internet and association websites looking for trade show events and then gain access to email addresses for direct contact or draw attendees to their websites posing as an association's sanctioned housing provider. Do not give them your credit card information.
The New Orleans Marriott is the only hotel for this conference. The conference does not use a housing company and the New Orleans Marriott will not contact you directly to make a reservation. Booking through the New Orleans Marriott ensures you will be working with the hotel, that your credit card information is secure, and that you will benefit from all services provided to conference attendees at the official hotel.
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a room reservation for Preventive Medicine 2023, or if they represent themselves as an “ACPM housing provider,” please get as much information as you can, then contact Cathy MacMain-Cage at email@example.com. We advise that you not offer any credit card information to them as payment for a reservation. If you have provided payment information to this company, please cancel this transaction immediately.
Map, Parking and Transportation
Parking and Transportation Information
Event InformationMarch 20-23, 2023
New Orleans, Louisiana